Thursday, February 19, 2015

Current beauty favorites



Neutrogena make-up remover wipes
By far the best make-up remover wipes I've used-- I love these because they’re extremely gentle and soothing. I’ve used other make-up remover wipes in the past that have burned my face, but I’ve never had any issues with these. I can even use them on my eyes to get mascara off, without having to worry about any irritation.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth flat iron spray
This stuff is awesome! I use this right before I blow-dry, straighten or use any heat products on my hair and it makes my hair smooth and silky. It smells really good and wont leave any kind of residue in your hair. There will be times that I forget to use this and my hair won't be nearly as soft as when I do use this. I highly recommend this product to those who use heat products often.

Wet N Wild Megalast nail polish in 2% milk
I was on the hunt for the perfect nude nail polish when I stumbled across this. It’s a very subtle, pretty nude that resembles your actual nail color, while adding just a little depth to the nail. The thing I love most about these Wet N Wild Megalast polishes is the brush. It’s wide and flat, which make for a much easier application than most other polishes. At just $1.99, this product is a steal!

EOS lip balms in Strawberry kiwi and Grapefruit
I'm a little late on the EOS trend but I finally caved because I got a great deal on these and I ended up loving them! First off, I love the packaging and all the flavors they come in. They're super moisturizing and hydrating, without feeling too sticky on the lips.The strawberry kiwi (red) and grapefruit (pink) ones are my favorite because they smell amazing! 

Anastasia brow powder duo in Dark brown
Obsessed. With. This. Again, another product I caved to buy because I really did not want to shell out $18 for a brow powder. Let me tell you, it is worth every dollar. Once you find the right color and the right small angled brush to use, you're set. Depending on how much powder you use, you can go for either a subtle or prominent look. This powder will blend in perfectly with your brows, is easy to use, and will literally last the entire day. Definitely one of my all-time favorites!

Hoola by Benefit bronzer
This bronzer is great because it's not too orange or too brown-- so it's perfect for blending in with your natural color. It's completely matte which I love because I feel that bronzers with shimmer always end up looking messy on my face. This product will give you a natural glow, without making your face look dirty. It's extremely easy to blend, whether you use a little product or want to build it up.

Too Faced Better than Sex mascara
Seriously love this mascara! It is the only mascara I've found thus far that does a fantastic job at adding both length and volume, while keeping them natural looking and not spidery. I love the full brush because it makes it easier to apply. This mascara does not clump AT ALL and I haven't had any problems with smudging. I apply this when I'm getting ready in the morning and it keeps my lashes looking great until the end of the day.

xoxo Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment