Thursday, February 5, 2015

New beauty find!

I'm always looking for the best beauty deals, so you can imagine my excitement when I found a whole store full of them. Called Harmon Face Values, it's a cross between an Ulta and a CVS (FYI, they also accept Bed Bath & Beyond coupons!) Most of their prices are relatively cheaper than most drugstores-- think Maybelline mascaras for $5.99 and Neutrogena makeup remover wipes for $4.99. I noticed a few of the non-drug store brands like NYX and Real Techniques were relatively the same price you'll find anywhere, but I guarantee you'll scoop up some good deals here.

Here's what I picked up today:
A ray of holiday sunshine set of 3 EOS lip balms in Pink Grapefruit, Strawberry Kiwi and Orange Blossom: $5.88
Maybelline Color Tattoo pure pigment in Buff & Tuff: $3.76
Milani baked blush in Rose D'Oro: $7.29

ELF small stipple brush: $3.00
Wet n Wild Megalast nail color in Haze of Love: $1.79
Real Techniques blush brush: $8.89

I'm excited to try out my new goodies and can't wait for my next visit here!


xoxo Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment